|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:00 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:00 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
We are a non-profit registered cat and dog rescue serving the London and surrounding area for 23 years. We do not have a shelter and do not receive government or city funding. We rely on adoption fees and fundraisers to continue to help the animals.
Join us as we raise funds this month to help with vetting and care of our animals in need.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Cash (In person only please)
- Certified Check or Money Order to Animal Love Foundation
- Payment via our donation button can also be made and can be discussed at time of notification
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders will be directed to where they can pick up their item. Most items located in the east end of London
- Shipping may require an additional fee. Fees will vary form $5 - $50 depending on size/weight of the item needing to be shipped. Options for delivery can be made at time of notification.
- Payment is due upon pick up or must be pre-paid if being shipped to you.
- If you live with in one hour of London, your item can be delivered via an ALF volunteer for a $10-15 fee. The fee can be discussed at time of notification.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —